Sanita's full-effect formula disinfects and sterilizes with long-acting antibacterial up to 4 hours, safe and reliable, and has a wide range of uses. It can be used for hands disinfection.
The product has also been tested and certified by the German Institute of Microbiology and the European Union EN 14476:2013,
World Health Organization (WHO) and U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) standards,
Can effectively kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, including:
• No-rinse, non-sticky and non-greasy, refreshing and comfortable.
• Contains glycerin and aloe extract ingredients to keep hands smooth and delicate.
• Made in Lebanon, safe to use.
No water is needed, only the size of a thumb nail is needed, hands crossed and rubbed, and it dries naturally within 15 seconds. After use, it feels fresh and dry. It is recommended to reuse it every 4 hours
• For external use only.
• Do not use on damaged skin or mucous membranes.
• Do not mix with other antibacterial agents.
• Do not touch eyes and swallow.
• If you have allergic symptoms after use, stop using it immediately.
• If the sensitive situation persists, please consult a professional doctor for advice.